Saturday 24 May 2014

Problems/hinderences for people who really want to get into a real life BDSM

well...
as many of you people wanted, I am finally upto this post...


well I do know many bullies, who just call themselves a Dominant or a Master will try to objectify this... still let them try...


First is Caste and / or religion....
Well being in a secular (oops, may God save me for using this word) country, even if a person find a deserving partner, its just the caste/religion that comes in the way...

Second is Horoscope
Well what can u do... if just my date and time of birth decides everything, then y should i study for my so called career? so no point in talking this thing too

Third is status
well this differs... for a female its just some pic; for a guy its just liking/loving/commenting on pics... especially in an indian world that lives in internet....

No comments:

Post a Comment